Thursday, September 14, 2023

Update From The Dealer On Repairs

 The dealer has been very good at sending me updates. They state everything has been completed but they are waiting for a new wheel cover for the right front wheel. Everything else is done. Now I need to find storage! The place we were going to go to couldn't save us a spot so on to other options, if I can find one!

I found our rig via VIN number on Fleetwood's website, every nut and bolt is documented which is awesome news! Looking forward to another test run this weekend. 

EDIT: I have tried commenting on other blogs but every single time Blogger tells me to sign in and yet I am signed in! I can blog and comment on comments on my blog but nowhere else, I have now tried 5 different browsers... argh. 

1 comment:

Jeff said...

Great news!