Monday, October 9, 2023

When you get good service, you should tell people

 I got some feedback from the dealership about the slide gap being normal. My response was how can a 2 inch gap on the left and almost no gap on the right be considered normal? Their response, it's an older RV...

So I wrote Fleetwood service not expecting anything and today they called me.... literally they called me... I NEVER got a call back from Keystone and that was when the Montana was new! Anyway I explained to the Fleetwood rep about the gap and his response was no, there is no way it should have that gap.

I should be getting the rig back this week, I am going to call this tech and he is going to work with me over the phone setting the sync between the motors and setting the stops and if the gap is still there I am to open a new case at the dealer and they can refer to the case with Fleetwood service to work out how to get it back to where it's supposed to go.

NOW THATS IS CUSTOMER SERVICE!! 

See below, that gap is the seal below and on top is the wall, there should be no gap here yet I can stick my hand through that gap, not good. Hopefully we'll get this sorted out soon.



So far so good with Fleetwood, they helped with the TV, the dash radio and now the slide mechanism. Awesome! 



No comments: