Thursday, April 5, 2012

An Interesting Thing Happened While In The Office Today

One of the perks of my job is being able to wear jeans every day. I have a tendency to keep them a bit too long but hey, they get more comfortable with age! Well, this afternoon when I went to sit down my jeans explained to me why I should probably retire them. They split right along the left rear pocket!

This is going to make my walk to the train station mighty interesting for sure. Disappointed smile I may have to tie my jacket ‘80’s Miami-Vice style around my waist while walking but that may actually look funnier than the undies showing. Not sure but after you’re done laughing Smile with tongue out let me know what you guys think, just walk it and who cares, own it as the young’ins say today, which is what I think I’m going to do, or should I tie my jacket around my waist ‘80’s style?

I never thought I’d be stuck with such a dilemma, nuts, I just sat down and they ripped some more… oh this is going to be fun going home for sure!!

laughing

5 comments:

Alan and Marilyn McMillan said...

I'd be tying that jacket around me -- but that's just me...LOL!!

Rae said...

Lol. You will have to share how you managed the trip home. I would have done the jacket thing.

JO said...

Isn't that the style anyway?
I'd tie the on the jacket.
My mom always told us to make sure our undies were clean and not have holes. :()

TexCyn said...

Well one question is answered...boxers or briefs?? Ok, yes. I laughed. Yes, I'm still laughing. ;'-D

Big Matt said...

Time to bust out some duct tape and the stapler :).