Friday, January 28, 2011

Making 1st Reservations Of The Season!

Geneseo Campground doesn’t open until April 1st but I believe we can camp there on 3/31. I wrote the owners Shari and Craig and hopefully they allow it. This way we can stay until the 5th and can enjoy the cool brisk air that Spring gives and go walking, and whatever else strikes our fancy.

If you live in Illinois you have to check this place out. The campground isn’t huge or anything but it’s spotless, has charm and atmosphere in abundance.

                                   arvcamping

4 comments:

Diana said...

I don't go camping anymore Erik but my son and his family go often. We live in Illinois so I will check this out for them. You sound excited,I am happy for you! Love Di ♥

Erik's RV Blog said...

Diana,

You need to go camping again!! Let them know about Sugar Shores in Davis, IL as well. That place has lots of things for the kids.

http://www.sugarshoresresort.com/

Come out sometime and say hello! I am actually looking at another RV to possibly trade ours in on. I don't want to jinx it so that's all I'm going to say for now. :)

My wife and I are very excited to finally go out on real camping trips, not break-in trips where we are testing what the dealer fixed or screwed up.

Erik

Merikay said...

A good way to make winter pass quickly. I've been camping in late March, but it can be iffy no mater where you are.

Sue and Doug said...

how great to make your first reservation for 2011!!..the time will be here before you know it!!