Sunday, January 12, 2014

Why No RV?

I received an email asking why my RV blog lacks our RV in the header picture. When we bought the Fifth Wheel I decided to change the banner picture from the Endeavor to the Montana and then as the seasons changed as well. If the RV was at Blackhawk right now I would have a picture of it covered in snow but it’s at the dealer and I keep forgetting to take pictures of it while its there.

So, this is how it looked on October 15th at about 10:00am.

Blog_Header

This is what the site banner looked like for the Halloween celebration.

Blog_background3

This is what the site banner looked like during mid summer.

Blog_background2

This is what the banner looked like up to July 5th before we bought the Montana.

Endeavor_Blog_2

In the Spring I’ll be posting a banner picture of what it looks like then, which will be a mess I’m sure!

Have a great Sunday everybody! Smile

2 comments:

JO said...

Changes, but the site does look lonely but it beat having mice droppings all over the place the filthy critters.

Erik's RV Blog said...

I wanted to get a shot of it lonely and snow covered alas it wasn't meant to be.