Monday, December 16, 2013

Coursework Completed!

I completely forgot to post this, thoughts of my Mom at the time and on the day after the anniversary of her passing I completed my studies at KnowledgeNet exactly a year after I started.
 
I’d post the coursework completed but it would take a lot of space (in Word it takes up 5 pages, doh!) and I think they would get mad at me as it would also show details that that could help others cheat. All told there were 39 pre-tests and 39 post tests plus supplemental extra credit for 3 sections, I completed one of the extra credit sections, I ran out of time to do more but at least I completed the class!
 
I passed with an average score of 91.48%, my counselor wanted an average of 95% but to pass you have to average better than 80% so I’m happy with the results.
I received three certificates, I ran this one through an eraser so that people who will do such things can’t make a copy for themselves and then use it so it’s kind of ugly… but it will be very pretty in the frame!
 
image

2 comments:

Ronda said...

Told ya you could do it dude...just takes a lot of hard work and a little faith! You rock!! ♡

JO said...

Congrats1 Erik, Nice job