Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Saying Things To Make Loved Ones Feel Better

My Aunt has been diagnosed with Ovarian cancer and is going under the knife to remove said cancer. I didn’t know what to say to make her feel better so I told her daughter I would say a prayer for her and to tell her “I’ll do a rain dance on a road sign in spandex if it would help make her feel better!”

I can only imagine the laughter my Aunt will utter when she is told this, I just hope she doesn’t hold me up to it! The horror!  Sick smile  My Mother died of Pancreatic cancer but there is a good chance my Aunt will survive this. We’ll know more later this week.

We did go camping with my father and step-mother and I’ll post about it later this week.

4 comments:

Merikay said...

Hope all goes well for her.

JoJo said...

I wish her well. If she holds you to it I want a seat. I want to see her laugh and have a great time. Laughter is a wonderful cure

Travels with Emma said...

Best wishes for your aunt.

Sue and Doug said...

sending your Aunt good thoughts for a speedy recovery!!