Saturday, December 11, 2010

The Bee’s Knees & A Letter From My Sister In Law

You know, life is funny, I’ve never been comfortable sharing my feelings but after reading the blog “The Bee’s Knees” you get a different perspective. Meghan died of cancer earlier this year, I recommend her blog, it’s inspiring and teaches you a few things. So, I read the whole thing which will bring you to tears so get some Kleenex. Hard to feel sorry for myself after reading her story.

I also received an email letter from my sister-in-law Lisa. Came from left field for sure, I never expected anything like what she wrote. She explained about the death of her father and how it affected her and how she was thinking about me knowing what I must be going through. It was sweet, kind and has lifted my spirit more than she will ever know. I’m going to give her a big hug next time I see her.

1 comment:

Erik's RV Blog said...

Yeah, it went well today, I'm going to post something about it in the morning. What was wrong with yours that it would cost so much?

Have a good one DeanO!

Erik