Saturday, May 17, 2008

Dayton Hamvention!

So, it's Saturday and I'm in Dayton Ohio for the Hamvention. I took my Tech test this morning and passed. I thought about going straight back and going for the General but decided against it since I haven't studied near enough to hope to pass.

My wife and I walked around the inside and outside exhibits and found many items that would have been worth buying but found the prices were much higher than normal so ended up just buying some books. She now thinks she would like to re-learn CW so we picked up a book and will be buying a better keyer than she has from her Army days.

We are heading home in the morning feeling refreshed I hope! I passed my exam woohoo!! Starting this week I start studying for the General so I hope to have that one nailed down by the end of June.

73's

Erik

No comments: