Friday, September 2, 2011

Went To Geneseo, WOW IT’S HOT!!

I got up at 4am this morning to pick the rig up from storage, clean it up a bit and then head over to Geneseo. I promised the owner I wouldn’t bring any rain this time but it followed me anyway. We are at 100% in the rain department going there.

We got the last full hook up site which is #8. Lot’s of rigs here already and the place should fill up by tonight.

I’ll post some more pictures later. I took some pictures inside the main building and snuck one of Shari (the owner), she didn’t think she was in it so she is going to kill me when she sees the picture. Smile with tongue out

IMG_0329

2 comments:

Lisa @ Two Bears Farm said...

Hope you have a great Labor Day! We looked at going camping this weekend but decided to push it back a few weeks to when it might be less crowded.

Erik's RV Blog said...

The place is packed but it's quiet, the storms help with that I suppose but we're enjoying it!