This is an update about rig after the repairs were completed prior to this season and using it for over a month.
1. Landing Jacks popping, pure silence for the first month, then yesterday we heard popping from 4 out of the 6 jacks so instead of just the front, now the front and the middle jacks pop.
2. Tank valves continue to work fine, I'll be dumping tanks this Thursday so we'll see how it goes then.
3. Tanks leaking, so far so good on this.
4. Losing power in the kitchen island, so far so good
5. Front LED's, this repair was never done right, I verified they are connected properly but some of the new LED's are already failing, again. Made in China, say no more.
6. Main AC unit, I have found a guy who can make a self contained $1,500.00 disposable AC unit repairable. We may have him come out next week, depends on leveling system.
7. Bulging storage door, the new door looks fine but no longer locks on the left side, looks like an alignment problem. I'm going to try and repair this Friday.
8. Returning issue, the new kitchen counter looks like it may have been repaired instead of replaced, the repair looks to have changed color and looks like goop now. I'll take a picture and post the before and after, sending this info to the dealer later today.
The main system that levels the rig cannot be allowed to fail, if it does it can cause damage to the chassis and everything above it, which is everything.
I just called the dealer to report the return of the popping, the service writer that handled this is no longer there so I explained the issues to the new writer, he is going to look into it. I called Lippert and they claim NOBODY has opened a ticket with them regarding our VIN number so we have to start fresh. I got a ticket number started and I'm calling a lemon law attorney to see if we have a case.
I've been nice thus far, now I'm going to see if the law can help me force Keystone to make it right or be forced to take it back.