Friday, November 29, 2013

4 Years – Miss You Mom

It’s November 29th, 4 years ago at 5:30pm she died of pancreatic cancer and honestly, I think I miss her more as time goes by. I can’t put it sufficiently into words, her number is there on my phone, I continue to this very day to think about calling her only a few seconds later remembering I can’t. You are missed…

Anita Andersen Dec 7th, 1940 – Nov 29th, 2009

Capture

Here she is dancing with her brother Memorial_20091216190517_1

Here she is with my brother, this is the best picture we have of her.

Memorial_20091216190858_2

6 comments:

Sue and Doug said...

gone but not forgotten and forever in your heart..nice tribute to your Mom..

Anonymous said...

You may want to read your brothers latest blog posting. You must have really done a number on him for him to put boundaries on you and your family.

JO said...

I know what your feeling. I so would love to talk to one of my parents. I too pick up the phone to call. And it has been a long time.

Sorry this nasty behavior still comes to your post.

Erik's RV Blog said...

JO - Thanks, she is missed very much. Unfortunately some people have no respect.

Erik's RV Blog said...

Sue - I accidentally deleted my response to you while purging the anonymous stuff.

Thank you for your kind words. :)

Anonymous said...

I see you kept my original comment.