The previous owner cleared out, did some clean-up and I tried to make the newly laid gravel level, unfortunately the slope is too great but at least it’s smooth.
I put the flag up on the flagpole and also put one in the back area. We don’t have a light for the flag so it comes down at dusk, not sure if I’ll get a light or not and I don’t mind the duty of raising and lowering the flag.
The RV didn’t line up with the deck either, the slope is too great and the drag wheels dig into the area behind the RV.
We had to lift the RV with the jacks high enough for Ronda to place these cement blocks under the tires. I am going to be making ramps or buying ramps to raise the front 6 to 8 inches and the back 2 inches.
Launching of the space shuttle Endeavor!
The site is coming along nicely…
Inside the shed, I need to clean it up and organize.
A shot from the back, its much bigger than the picture conveys, the tree to the right blocks the view a bit.
The more disgusting side of RV’ing, the length of sewer pipe is too long to mate up with our rig so I am bringing a hack saw and 3” adaptors from Menards next weekend and it will look like it was built for our rig. There is a wooden fence against the deck that will be used to hide this stuff as well.
So, we have a bit of work to do, we want to put patio stones along this side so if grass doesn’t grow I won’t get dirty working there.
That’s it for this weekend, more to come!