Saturday, January 11, 2014

RV Update

Not much to update, we went up to square ourselves with the dealer and to see how the rig is holding up under this deep freeze we had. It looks good, hard to check things out with the slides in but we looked over all we could and it looks good, no mice remnants that I could see, hope it stays that way!

We then went inside the dealer and looked at the 2014 3725RL, it was nice but we liked our interior better. They had a new 3850 in stock which I think is Ronda’s dream floor plan with the living room up front. I liked it as well but I don’t think it’s worth the extra money and I’m very happy with our rig as it is. I love it in fact.

We had lunch with Ronda’s parents at a Chinese buffet restaurant and then watched Insidious and Insidious 2. They were excellent in fact for horror movies. Smile

Have a great Sunday everybody!

No comments: