Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Note From The Campground Owners

We received confirmation the water has receded enough to move the rig back to our spot this weekend. We haven’t decided on the other spot yet, it entails the purchase of the shed and deck which we can do but that also means we’ll need to be here the next few years to make it worth it.

We’ll see!

5 comments:

Rod and Loyce Ivers said...

What does the site look like now that it has been covered with water? All mud......

Teri said...

The newer site looks like the deck is better suited to your rig. What would you spend to make the waterlogged site fit your rig?

TexCyn said...

It's good that the campground did post you about the flood. After seeing the pics, I'd be nervous about parking there in the future. What if ya'll were out of town on the next one and could not get there to move from the spot with the red deck?

JO said...

I know that is a tough one. I try not to put to much into my site.

Erik's RV Blog * said...

Rod - I shiver thinking about it, I'll be taking plenty of pictures.

Teri - Agreed 1000%, to get the current site to handle the rig where I can open the door to the deck might be free if the deck that floated into ours is still there and we can keep it.

I can then modify it so it's lower and the door opens onto it. We'll see tomorrow night! :)

TexCyn - I'm in the process of making them keys. Not a fan of having somebody who is in a hurry to clear out his RV park drive my RV but I may not have a choice should this happen again and we aren't available.

JO - Agreed, if we buy the shed and the deck in the new spot then we are definately going to have to keep a site there for a few years unless we can find a way to bring them home at low cost.