Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Steve Jobs Interview 1983, Very Interesting

Many of you are like me, near 50 or older, 1983 seems like yesterday. For me it was my first year out of high school and computers were very new to us. I had been using one at my side job for a few years at the time for inventory, it took 10 minutes to load the inventory and we thought that was fast!

Here is an interview with Steve Jobs from 1983, you can download it and keep it which is what I did. It offers a very interesting viewpoint of the time. Check it out, I think you’ll enjoy it as much as I did. I know I have posted negatives about Steve Jobs and Apple, but this interview shows the mindset of Steve Jobs  at the time and no matter what your view, this is worth listening to.

Talk-by-Steven-Jobs-Cassette-580x400

No comments: