We drove up to Blackhawk Valley and looked at site 145, decided instantly against it and walked around 86 and decided instantly to go for it. We paid the initial payment so we are set for next year.
Technically we can store it here for the winter but if it snows I’ll lose access to driving it because of the steepness of the hill. We’ll see, we’re going to discuss storage with them this weekend.
Here is a picture we took tonight which I think shows how big it is, what we found though is behind the American flag is another area that 5 or 6 people could easily sit around in. We’ll take more pictures of the site this weekend.