Tuesday, September 11, 2012

9/11/2001 - 11 Years Later – Never Forget

 

neverforget

The main Government site for 9/11 had a theme “Never Forget!”, that site was removed February of 2009. Why is anybody's guess but in my view the Government has lost sight of what we learned that fateful day… I just hope some how some way the parties in control learn to work together, they aren’t exactly showing us how to work together though, are they. I digress…

Since 2009 new sites have sprung up and gone and new ones take their place. A few years ago http://www.911memorial.org/ was put up and hopefully will remain.

Here is a picture from the memorial website, pretty much sums it up. We are once again in an election year so we hope and pray they are ready.

Today we will watch the memorial/documentary programs, cry a little and pray something like that never happens again.

home615

6 comments:

Michelle said...

We can't forget. 11 years later and its still very strong in our hearts. God bless.

Sue and Doug said...

us either..hard to believe it has been 11 years. :*(

Merikay said...

I am reminded every day as I drive away from our home I pass a neighborhood memorial for a young man lost that day. To me Oklahoma City was almost a greater tragedy since it was an attack by one of our own.

JO said...

Well said Erik. We should neve forget and most will not.

Diana said...

I can't believe it's been 11 years. A horrible day I will never forget, even with my memory such as it is.
Love Di ♥

Anonymous said...

Erik,

It is hard for Penny and I to forget that day (as it was on our 10th wedding anniversary) and also because that was the day Penny got the surgery to repair her arm.

Steinar