Ahhh the new year has passed and now we have to plan for this year. So here is my quick list:
1. Clean out and re-organize the basement. I’d post pictures of how it looks now but that would prove too embarrassing. I’ll post pictures after this has been completed.
2. Finish the spare bathroom, I got the tool needed to finish prepping the floor. There are hundreds of staples sticking out that this tool will hopefully take care of. I think I will remove the bathtub and have somebody come in and place it back properly and this way we can check for leaks, I don’t want to finish the bathroom only to have to rip it apart again.
3. Clean out and re-organize the garage. It’s not that bad right now but there is so much stuff not worth keeping anymore in there. So this Spring I’ll be giving it the once over.
4. Clear out the storage unit so we can save $45.00 a month!
5. Clean out the spare bedroom, this room has turned into the catch all, just like the basement and it needs a cleaning top to bottom.
6. Re-paint the dining room, foyer and living room walls and ceilings and if possible replace the aging Berber carpet.
7. In the Spring, clean out new weeds that will instantly crop up in the rock beds. Finish cutting up the tree trunk from the tree that was blown down. Asses the next tree over that looks like it’s going to die next.
8. Get the town to finally fix the sink hole around the storm sewer before somebody gets killed.
9. In the Spring, de-weed the lawn and prep it for the up coming season. Hopefully we have better luck this year than last.
10. Get quotes on the roof and siding.