I was unable to have the RV tech come over because of an out of town visitor so I decided to lay down the auto leveling wood filler myself because the weather was perfect for it. I spent about 30 minutes removing chunks of rotted flooring and vacuumed until I felt it was clean enough to begin.
Working with this stuff is nothing like spackle, it’s a pain in the rear but I finally got it down. I actually removed a small layer in front of the toilet because when I went back in there and laid down and saw a high spot. The stuff had started to set so after some decent amount of swearing I finished it. We’ll see how it looks tomorrow night, hopefully it’s fully cured and then I’ll let it go one more night for good measure.
Then, if I can stand on it without cracking anything I’ll use the hardibacker first and see if that works because I can layer this stuff up more than I can adjust for the thickness of the Birch plywood I bought.