Thursday, July 7, 2011

RV Update

So after letting loose with a venting salvo yesterday today brings better news. The dealer received and installed the new slide topper. They had originally ordered a vinyl topper, I would have none of that, vinyl gets dried out and comes apart way to easily so I asked them if we could pick a color in the same kind of fabric that was currently on our topper and they said absolutely you decide on what gets installed.

Ahhh words I love to hear, the customer comes first, who would’a thunk it? The Cyclone vents should be installed tomorrow and the stinkies should be solved.

Next trip, I believe it will be a weekend trip local on the 15th to the 17th, nothing solid yet but we’ll see. I’ll take pictures and post ‘em as soon as I have ‘em!

3 comments:

~M said...

Yeah! Good news! and yes don't forget the camera...LOL! Cheers! ~M

Erik's RV Blog said...

I carry one all the time, my HTC Thunderbolt has an 8 megapixel camera, ya think I'd remember that wouldn't you???

Nope, so used to carrying around my old Crackberry that lacked a camera I keep forgetting this new one has one.

My wife laughs at my memory, so nice to be entertainment for the spouse! :)~

Erik

Alan and Marilyn McMillan said...

YEAH!! Hope this is the end to your RV worries:)